Breaking the Myths of Foodhub Coupons – Read how you get more orders @ no extra costs
A whopping 23% increase in online orders, that’s what Foodhub has seen in the first few weeks from the introduction of universal coupons. What exactly does this mean? Takeaways & restaurants listed on Foodhub tend to get more orders than ever now.
The concept is really simple. Who doesn’t like food? And, if it comes at a discounted price, it’s a no-brainer. When a coupon helps to reduce the net price, customers would be willing to buy more, and more frequently than usual. Coupons work as a long-term relationship catalyst between the business and its customers.
What does it mean for Takeaways?
The benefits are endless; more orders, more revenue, increased order size, increased frequency, and greater loyalty.
These universal coupons from Foodhub are not just ordinary discounts, they help takeaways grow their market share, sell more & faster, nurture loyal customers and stay ahead of competitors: without extra effort or cost from your end.
Foodhub bears all the costs
Since Foodhub is driving marketing campaigns and promotions through the use of discount codes, Foodhub will reimburse the takeaways for the vouchers too. The amount given away through Foodhub coupon discounts will be credited back every week.
When our clients joined Foodhub, we promised that we’ll do the marketing for free and we’ll bring more orders. Now with the current and future campaigns, we are delivering on that promise.
Promotional Activities Explained
Let’s have a quick peek through the recent efforts taken by Foodhub to increase market visibility, helping the takeaways get more online and in-store orders.
- More exposure for your business to a wider audience via digital advertising on Google, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- New customers & more orders through well-known deal/voucher sites including HotUKDeals.com and LatestDeals.co.uk.
- Targeted promotions, exciting competitions, and lucky draws on online & printed publications such as Cosmopolitan, Save The Student, Closer, and Money Magpie to name but a few.
- Partnered efforts with online food-related influencers to reach as wide an audience as possible.
- Continuous efforts on social media pages to nurture and engage a regular loyal customer base.
Improvements – More to come
We are constantly working to improve the process, to make it smoother and more transparent. Let’s work together to bring you more orders and more revenue. We need your support throughout the period to make sure the successful implementation of this marketing strategy will ensure more orders for you.
So, continue accepting orders with coupons and we’ll make sure that you get all the coupon costs reimbursed to you on a timely basis.